Those words from the wonderful Eve Ensler, read more here.
I love how it rolls off the tongue and I love that I am a creature made with emotions, and that these emotions are real, at least to me.
Today I want to do many and varied things:
- I want to lie down in a dark room and cry.
- I want to get in my car, on my own, put on a loud CD and drive for miles.
- I want to be able to go outside for longer than 3 hours without Adam having a meltdown tantrum.
- I want another human being to actually offer to help out sometime.
- I want my cat to no longer have an eye infection and what seems to be IBS.
- I want to be able to change my hair colour with the flick of a magic switch.
- I want to be able to pray for longer than 2 minutes without my mind going blank and jumping from topic to topic.
- I want to go somewhere warm and lie on a beach (happy to say that I'll be doing that in a month in Portugal).
- I want to go to a heavy metal gig and not have the crowd be full of annoying people.
- I want to be able to go to any gig at all, frankly.
- I want to know what sex my unborn baby is, and I'm impatient for the 20 week scan.
- I want to shake some people upside down by their ankles over the balcony of a building.
- I want a big hug.
- I want to get on a plane and visit several people I love scattered throughout Europe.
- I want to go to S and R's wedding in August, but will be a week post-partum and it's in London.
- I want S to know that I'm very glad she's getting married to someone so lovely.
- I want R to always look after my friend otherwise I have a wet kipper at the ready to smack round his handsome face.
- I want you all to watch this video my friend, M made. It's a Chemical Brother's song with a made-up video featuring footage of priests... is better than it described and I promised him I'm advertise it on my blog.
I have many things.
I have to stop posting now.